Sunday, April 6, 2008

Week two begins!

Well, it's been one week since ya looked at me...wait, that's a song. It's been not so much a song for me this week, but I have had success, I've lost 2 pounds. Last night was quite a night for me, a really fun DESSERT party hosted by one of my fave five, and her husband mixed some martinis that were, well, STRONG. So I had one or two too many, and not all that dessert stayed down...oy. Come on, I'm 41 for cry-yi! But it was really fun, and I'm fairly discrete with my drunk haze, and even discrete in porcelain worship, so no awful embarrassment. My pal does get to give me shit for it, but there you go.

So yep, 2 pounds lost. Not bad. Exercised 5 days (one with just arm weights but ellipted the other 4), and feel pretty good at this point. I'm curious about the week -

Do you know this link? http://myvirtualmodel.com - you can set up a picture of yourself at current weight and at goal weight! Wow, it's kinda crazy. I'm gonna see about putting my virtual picture here for y'all to see - I'm not quite ready to reveal the real me just yet.

No comments: